Saturday, December 6, 2008




Last October I was informed that Micah was into Bakugan toys. What was that? I thought he was into Pokemon. Things change so quickly. So, for his birthday, Glenn and I head to the local Target store to find this Bakugan thing. Thankfully, Target had some and we quickly chose a tin filled with a couple brawlers and metallic cards. Micah was so excited. He played with those little balls off and on the rest of the day. It seems like Bakugan is a lot like the old marble games from days gone by. The Bakugans may be a little more expensive than marbles, or are they? I can remember my brother wanting some kind of special "cat eye" marble.


I thought that I would just run into Wal-Mart and get Micah some more Bakugans for Christmas. Not that easy!!!! It seems that everyone else wants these same things. You would think that they were a Wii. So, what do all good Nanas do? I resort to the internet.


But, I did find a Bakugan puzzle at Wal-Mart. I can remember putting puzzles together when I was a child. My father liked to put together puzzles. There were eight children so we didn't go out much. Our entertainment was a table full of popcorn and a puzzle. I always wanted to put the last piece of the puzzle in. Micah, Hannah and I put together this puzzle in no time, even though Micah kept saying "this puzzle is really hard".


No comments: