Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9-11-2013 Sitting here with my granddaughter watching Babyfirst. I'm still waiting to see if I get approved for disability. If it took me this long to fill their prescription, someone would be yelling. I have found a wonderful facebook friend, The Cynical Pharmacist. Love the post. Some of them are so true. I can remember stooping behind the counter just to vent a silent vent before presenting myself with a smiling face. Only another pharmacist knows what I'm talking about. I was told by the district manager that 20% of my customers should be grumps or I wasn't doing my job right. Hmmmm. I worked with and independent pharmacist and was amazed my all his happy customers. If there was an abusive customer he told them to hit the door. Wish I had worked for an independent my whole career. I know if I am forced to work for a chain again that my lack of patience and nerves would get me fired the first day.

No comments: